quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2016

Simplesmente isto...



Laying on my bed thinking about you, thinking about us. What we were, what we are, what we can be, what we will be. Is it you? Is it me? My heart beats for you. My mind drift towards you. You fill my desire. You fill me with joy. You fill me with warmth. I'm yours, even if you don't know it yet. I'm close even if you don't feel me yet. I miss your kisses, I miss your embrace, I miss you. Sometimes it can be scary, sometimes it can be exciting, but every time it just feels right. It is you. It is me. It is us. Your beauty. Your smile. Your heart. Your feelings. The way you are. The way you talk. The way you correct me. The way you kiss me. The way you look at me. It is special. You are special. Your heart is precious. It is you. It is me. And one day I want it to be us. Together. Sharing, living, making new memories, laughing, crying, smiling, kissing, loving. You are. I am. And we can be, more than we are, more than we were.
It is you. It is me. And tonight, in my heart, it is us.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário